What do I Need to Know Before My Examination?
Following a complimentary consultation, you will be given the opportunity to undergo a comprehensive 1 hour Neuro-Structural Chiropractic Examination during which you and Dr. Karo will gather information. Unlike some other chiropractic offices where the exam is done in 15 minutes by someone other than the doctor, this exam will be thoroughly performed by Dr. Karo to identify the nature of your Neuro-Structural Shifts . The exam will include:
- Complete Set of Neuro-Structural Correction Scans (Including Pulse Wave Profiler, Surface EMG, and a Thermal Scan)
- Neuro-Structural Correction Spinal Analysis
- Digital Neuro-Structural Correction Assessment
- Orthopedic and Neurological Tests
X-rays if necessary
Please be prepare appropriately for your Neuro-Structural Chiropractic Examination:
These tests are all non-invasive and will help us determine if this is the appropriate care for you.
- wear workout type clothing that you can move freely in
- refrain from working out within 5 hours of your visit
- refrain from smoking within 90 min of your visit
- refrain from medication within 90 min of your visit.
- refrain from consuming alcohol
- refrain from consuming more caffeine than normal & avoid all caffeine for 90 min min before your appointment
After your examination, we will schedule a Recommendation Conference, during which you and Dr. Karo will go over the information gathered during your examination. If a Neuro-Structural Shift has been confirmed, Dr. Karo will discuss the nature of your specific Neuro-Structural Shifts, and care options. You will also have the opportunity for your first Neuro-Structural Chiropractic Adjustment if a shift has been identified.