What do I Need to Know Before My Examination?
- Complete Set of Neuro-Structural Correction Scans (Including Pulse Wave Profiler, Surface EMG, and a Thermal Scan)
- Neuro-Structural Correction Spinal Analysis
- Digital Neuro-Structural Correction Assessment
- Orthopedic and Neurological Tests
X-rays if necessary
These tests are all non-invasive and will help us determine if this is the appropriate care for you.
- wear workout type clothing that you can move freely in
- refrain from working out within 5 hours of your visit
- refrain from smoking within 90 min of your visit
- refrain from medication within 90 min of your visit.
- refrain from consuming alcohol
- refrain from consuming more caffeine than normal & avoid all caffeine for 90 min min before your appointment
After your examination, we will schedule a Recommendation Conference, during which you and Dr. Karo will go over the information gathered during your examination. If a Neuro-Structural Shift has been confirmed, Dr. Karo will discuss the nature of your specific Neuro-Structural Shifts, and care options. You will also have the opportunity for your first Neuro-Structural Chiropractic Adjustment if a shift has been identified.