How is everyone feeling after the holidays? Stiff? Achy? Inflamed?
“But all I did over the holiday was relax…”
This is something we hear over and over this time of year. And reminds us that Neuro-Structural Shifts are caused by stress on the body that comes in 3 forms:
- Chemical Stress (foods, drinks, medications, etc.)
- Physical Stress
- Emotional Stress
While your usual stressors may have been less over the last week, your holiday stress may have been worse.
- What have you been eating or drinking?
- How have you been spending your time? Sitting on the couch more? Driving or flying to visit family? Sleeping in a guest bed?
- Did you have emotional stresses from being around family?
As we talked about in our newsletter a few weeks ago, all of these stressors contribute to causing Neuro-Structural Shifts.
Remember, your spine is a reflection of your life. And by the time we FEEL it, our nerves are about 40% compressed. So what are some healthy actions you can take to limit stress? How about:
- Participating in our Platinum Nutrition Program to reset and clean up your nutrition
- Staying consistent with your Neuro-Structural Chiropractic Adjustments
- Go for walks to clear your mind and reduce mental stress