Find long-term relief from pain by getting to the root of it
Schedule Your Complimentary Consultation Today
How is Neuro-Structural Chiropractic Different?
- Conventional chiropractic care typically aims to treat symptoms that might include decrease of range of motion, muscle spasms, and pain. This type of care falls under the category of symptom reduction/management.
- At Platinum Chiropractic our approach is different, focusing on Neuro-Structural Correction by treating Neuro-Structural Shifts which results in long term health and well-being.
- A Neuro-Structural Shift is a condition that may be the cause of your symptoms. Platinum Chiropractic focuses on detecting and correcting these shifts so that the body can heal on its own and you can function optimally.
Why Neuro-Structural Care Matters
Think about it like this; if a house has a poor foundation, you may find that you have problems with the walls cracking, the plumbing and electric systems malfunctioning, and the doors and windows not closing correctly. You can keep addressing these individual issues (symptoms), but they are likely to keep recurring until the underlying cause is corrected (Neuro-Structural Shift).
Your spine is the foundation of your body, and all of the organs, muscles, and connective tissue are built around it.
3 things to expect from your personal consultation:
Dr. Karo Isajan
- Dr. Karo is one of only a handful of Neuro-Structural Chiropractors in the Bay Area
- He earned his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic West, where he received numerous academic awards including the Virgil Strang Philosophy Award.
- He is an active member of many organizations, chiropractic and otherwise. He presently serves on the board of the California Chiropractic Association Santa Clara County District.
- Last year, Dr. Karo celebrated his 10th year in private practice here in the Bay Area.