Last week we talked about the different types of Neuro-Structural Chiropractic Care that we offer in our office:
- Supportive Care
and what health goals you can expect to reach from each. If you missed it, you can check it here.
So the next question is, What health benefits can I experience from ongoing Neuro-Structural Chiropractic Care?
Once you have graduated from Corrective Care, our goal is now keeping you healthy for the rest of your life. Sounds pretty great right? We want to make sure you keep the Neuro-structural corrections you’ve worked hard to achieve and make sure nothing slips back to before you started care.
Protection care allows us to check-in and adjust areas where necessary to keep everything working well. We not only maintain your corrections but continuously give your body a chance to release stress and pressure from your spine and nervous system. This helps to prevent future injury and health issues and increases your ability to adapt to stressors that come your way.
Protection Care is more focused on helping you achieve your long term health goals like
- running a 10k
- preventing surgery (such as hip replacement or back surgeries)
- being able to get up from playing with your kids and grandkids on the ground
- gardening without the fear of back spasms
- or just the peace of mind that your body’s internal organs, glands, blood vessels, immune system, and brain have the best chance to function normally throughout your life.
It’s much easier to help spot problems and take care of them BEFORE they become a major health issue. People that have been on protection care for more than a year report:
- continual improvements to their overall health
- improved sleep,
- improved mobility,
- stress reduction,
- reduced infections,
- reduced need for medication,
- more resilience to injury,
- and better recovery.
When people are on the Protection phase of care, they know their body is working well, they know what to do to take care of themselves, and they are free to enjoy a full life without fear of injury or illness.
Check out this study done on people seeing a complementary and alternative to a medical provider, like a chiropractor. Over a 7-year period, it demonstrates a DECREASE of:
- 60.2% in-hospital admissions,
- 59.0% hospital days,
- 62.0% outpatient surgeries and procedures,
- and 85% of pharmaceutical costs when compared with conventional medicine.
Does a decrease in medical expenditures sound good to you? This is why at Platinum Chiropractic we put so much value in, not just the specific scientific adjustment, but also providing ongoing education, nutritional guidance, and wellness information.
Have questions? Email us at email@example.com.